The key to being a successful broker or agent is to maintain and grow your client base. You need to make a name for yourself at social events like viewings, dinner parties, and meet-ups.
It can be difficult to nurture relationships with everyone you meet, but it is possible.
Email marketing can be seen as a personal assistant for the real estate industry, similar to Siri or Alexa.
This marketing tool allows you to save, sort, and segment your contacts. You can control your list and the message you want to get across. Automated email marketing campaigns deliver the right message to the right person while you are busy finding new homeowners.
Email marketing can be an effective way to reach more people and close more real estate deals.
In this guide, we will show you how to capture leads, create long-lasting relationships, close deals, and keep in touch with new homeowners and satisfied sellers.
Why use email marketing for your real estate business?
Email marketing is a way to nurture your client base so they come back to you or refer their network to you.
Since the outbreak of the global pandemic, digital interactions have become more important than ever. People are now more open to a virtual shopping experience, so realtors who use email to promote updates, videos and blogs will note a marked increase in engagement. In fact, our 2021 industry benchmark report found that since 2018, real estate email open rates have increased by 32%, and click-through rates by 54%!
Although a majority of real estate agents do not feel confident in their online marketing skills, there are many easyemail marketing tips that can help expand their reach and get conversations going.
An email marketing software can help you run your real estate business more effectively by providing you with the tools and resources you need to be successful.
The major perks of using an email tool include:
- Collecting new leads and clients with ease
- Building long-lasting relationships within your community
- Establishing your own brand and reputation
- Growing your sales with well-timed emails
- Saving time and manual work with email automations
- Encouraging referrals after a deal has been closed
The more clients you have, the more your business will improve. To get more clients, you should have a healthy and active email list.
Picking the best email tool for you
The key to success as a real estate agent or broker is maintaining good relationships with your network. You can’t meet with everyone in person all the time, so email marketing is a great way to stay in touch.
With so many contacts, different properties and demanding clients to handle simultaneously, your email tool should offer:
- If you want to automatically collect and organize new leads, sign up forms are what you need. You can use them to direct subscribers into groups and segments for a more personalized experience.
- This is where you group subscribers based on geographic location.
- You can update groups manually and create groups based on factors such as what the customer is looking for (e.g. a home to buy or rent, specific location or type of property, budget, etc.), whether they are more likely to buy or rent, and family size. By sending targeted emails you can improve sales and build trust and credibility with potential customers.
- Email automation can save you a lot of time by handling most of your standard emails for you. You can set it up so that it sends welcome emails, viewing follow-up messages, or check-in emails for happy buyers without you having to do anything. It’s a good idea to check in every now and then to see how people are engaging with your emails and see if anyone needs additional help.
- You can use email to have one-on-one conversations with new leads, show your personality, and convince them that you are the broker who can make their property dreams come true. You need an easy-to-use email builder to design newsletters that reflect who you are.
Why Use Email Marketing For Your Real Estate Business?
Real estate emails are one of the most effective ways for you to foster and nurture a relationship with your potential clients and previous buyers and sellers. Here are some ways it makes marketing your realty business easier than ever before:
- Generate leads. Not everyone who joins your email list will be ready to use your services, but they have shown interest by giving you their contact information. Your emails give you the opportunity to boost your credibility and nurture your relationships by sharing helpful and informative content. After all, people do business with people they know, like, and trust.
- Stay top of mind. Email offers the opportunity to send out regular updates about your real estate business, promote new listings, and keep your subscribers updated on market changes – effectively keeping your real estate business top of mind.
- Target your messaging. You can create individualized content based on segmenting your audience so you send the right emails to the right person. For instance, perhaps you want to send a real estate email campaign to inform buyers on new detached home listings, while not bothering first time homebuyers who are only looking to buy condos. Dividing your audience helps ensure you keep people engaged with content that’s relevant to their needs.
- Personalized emails. Personalization can be as small as including a contact’s name in the email. In fact, emails that include the first name of the recipient in their subject line have a higher clickthrough rate than those that don’t. This is a great point to keep in mind to increase your engagement!
- Real estate email automations. Need to do more for less? You can use automated emails to reduce manual workload by sending automated:
- Welcome emails
- Resource lists
- Blog roundups
- Market updates
- Cost effective marketing. According to Litmus, real estate email campaigns are seeing a return on investment of $36 for every dollar spent. That’s higher than any other digital marketing channels, like pay-per-click and social media!
8 Best Email Marketing Service For Real Estate
Realtorfuel offers more than just an email marketing tool and it does email marketing extremely well. One of the most powerful benefits of this tool is that you can reach your clients & prospects wherever they are using text messaging, email, Facebook Messenger, Google Chat, and phone.
You can Request reviews, connect with website visitors, collect payments, respond to Facebook & Google Messages, and market to clients and leads all from your app on your phone or your laptop.
You can grow your audience & know where new leads are coming from with Realtorfuel’s easy-to-use CRM. You’ll easily import existing leads to make client communication a cinch!
Would you like to answer calls without picking up the phone? Realtorfuel will engage with calles immediately by texting answers to frequently asked questions or even leaving voicemails for you. And you can be there for your clients, even when you’re not. Realtorfuel AI Chat Bots capture your missed calls and turns them into text conversations, so you can schedule appointments, answer questions, and close deals faster.
How about reading a voicemail transcript or listen to the audio, then continuing the conversation through text or messenger.
Realtorfuel covers even more than what’s listed above to make sure you get the most out of every lead in every way. Check us out!
While Active Campaign may be slightly more expensive than some of its competitors, it provides a greater range of features and more flexibility and control. Some of the key features it offers for real estate email marketing include drip campaigns, segmentation, and analytics.
The automation setup for Active Campaign is great for email marketing and then some. You can create your own triggers for automated messages, and Active Campaign will have you covered so you don’t have to lose time manually responding to every individual request.
They offer the ability to segment your audience so you can send emails that are tailored to what your contacts want to read, which makes each email feel personalized and leads to more engagement.
They offer in-depth analytics about past campaigns so you can learn from your successes and failures. The statistics, like open rates and link clicks, let you know what is and isn’t effective so you can make plans for future campaigns accordingly.
You will be able to see the journey each lead takes, from their first interaction with your brand to their response to different elements of your marketing campaign. This provides valuable insights that can help you to improve your marketing strategy.
Basically, some people might say that ConvertKit does the same thing as other programs, but it is simpler and easier to use, making it a good choice for people who are just starting out.
The software is designed to be easy to use, which is especially beneficial for real estate agents who want to spend their time on more important tasks like sending out email campaigns.
Other email service providers also offer automations and segmentation, but ConvertKit is best for simple automations based on a few behaviors.
There are six different automation templates that can be used for announcing new listings, re-engaging past clients, and personalizing content. These can be customized according to the needs of the user. They are easy to set up and most importantly, do not require much effort.
If you are looking for either a CRM or an email marketing tool, Follow Up Boss would be a great option for you. It is especially good for those who use multiple lead sources and other tech tools, as it allows for integration between them.
This software is great for following up with people to make sure you don’t miss any messages. The drip campaign functionality is one of our favorites. With a drip campaign, you can automate a sequence of pre-written emails that are sent to existing and prospective clients. This is super useful for agents! You can create your own personalized drip campaigns consisting of a mix of emails and tasks that help you stay in touch with leads to close deals.
This text is discussing how the RealtyNinja website can be integrated with Follow Up Boss in order to automatically send a series of emails to new leads. The emails will be customized and personalized, and the schedule for sending them can be set according to the needs of the business.
To integrate your RealtyNinja website with this, simply follow these three easy steps. This guide will provide instructions on how to get everything set up.
The Benchmark email marketing platform is one of the most complete we have seen. It focuses on one thing and does it well, unlike other platforms that offer extra features such as site builders or CRM platforms.
The software uses cutting edge tools like AI-powered Smart Sending and built-in machine learning technology to improve your reputation and deliver more of your valuable emails to your contacts’ inbox.
Mailchimp is a popular email marketing tool because of their ability to send segmented list-based emails. Their drip campaign tool allows you to send real estate emails that are triggered by user activity, such as opening the email or clicking on a link.
While Benchmark offers a free plan with some automation features, it’s important to remember that there is a charge for image hosting if you go over the 10MB limit on the free plan or 10GB on the paid plan. This is easy to do if you upload a lot of high-res images!
Drip is a newish email marketing provider that has some pretty sweet features, which makes it a good choice for people who know their stuff when it comes to email marketing.
The biggest differentiator for this platform is that it has a bit of a DIY philosophy. This may be a dealbreaker for some people, but others may find it okay.
Constant Contact is a great option if you’re looking for an easy to use platform that gets the job done. There’s no need to switch to a different option unless you’re not comfortable with Constant Contact.
This platform is easy to use, even if you have no experience with email marketing. Its reporting and contact management features are robust and comprehensive. You can quickly get your real estate campaigns up and running.
Constant Contact can help you grow your email list for real estate purposes, as opposed to simply managing your contacts. This is especially helpful if you’re starting out and don’t have many subscribers, or if you don’t have much time to dedicated to this area. Constant Contact will take care of it and provides suggestions for actions to take, as opposed to leaving you to figure it out on your own.
Although MailChimp has more competitors, we recommend it for anyone just starting out. The best thing about using MailChimp is the drag-and-drop email builder which allows you to design professional-looking emails in a matter of seconds.
MailChimp also provides extensive reports on every email sent to subscribers, so you can manage campaigns and make changes as needed.
It also allows you to segment your audience so they only receive emails that are most relevant to them.
MailChimp’s entrepreneur plan allows for up to 2,000 subscribers to your real estate newsletter, and includes all of the features mentioned earlier.
How To Pick The Best Service ForYou
Start with a demo by clicking “watch demo” above and see what’s best for you.