If you are hoping to establish a real estate marketing plan for your business in order to increase the number of leads, the following tips may be helpful. When getting ready to do your online marketing, it is important to have a plan for the first 90 days. This may include creating social media accounts, developing a website, or creating marketing materials.
Well, that’s a pretty darn common problem to have.
Real Estate Marketing Plan: Our Simple 90 Day Lead Generation Strategy For Sellers and Buyers
If you don’t have a website set up yet, the first thing you need to do is set one up. Realtorfuel can help you with that. If you’re not a Realtorfuel member, that’s okay too. We can work with what you have now.
So, keep it really simple, create a system, ask for feedback, be coachable, and not just coachable, but coachable to the extreme. The first few months are vital for setting up a strong foundation. Too many people go into online marketing with unrealistic expectations and then get disappointed when they don’t see immediate results. It’s important to keep things simple at first, create a system, get feedback, and be open to coaching.
It takes some time to get going with online marketing, so if you’re looking at search engine optimization (SEO) or pay-per-click (PPC) marketing, it’s going to take at least a month to get things going and refining things.
Even if you use pay-per-click advertising, it will take more than a month to get your campaign running smoothly. Be realistic about what you can achieve in the first 90 days. Focus on setting up a strong foundation and then expanding from there.
One of the most important things is to have patience during the first 90 days. If we expect the world to change during this short period of time and see a sudden increase in leads, but don’t put in a corresponding effort in marketing, we’re likely to be disappointed with the results.
You can generate a lot of leads in the first 90 days, but you need to put a lot of effort into marketing to capture them. We’ll show you how to do that.
One thing you should do in your marketing is to keep it simple. Many different marketing methods can be explored, but it’s best to start with a simple approach.
The path you need to follow is not the one where you try to emulate a successful company. More often than not, when we look at successful companies, we think “That’s where I want to be,” but the company didn’t start out that way. They gradually built up their business, adding new elements as they found things that worked, making improvements along the way. Once they had a good system in place, they added new features.
It takes time and effort to become a successful real estate investor. It’s not something that happens overnight. Instead, it’s a process of slowly perfecting your skills by learning and implementing new marketing methods and systems. So be patient and keep working hard.
What Should Be The First Thing You Do In Your Online Marketing?
I would suggest that in their first 90 days, people focus on setting up a high-performing website.
We focus on creating websites that not only work well on mobile devices, but also look great and convert visitors into leads at a higher rate. This is why our clients get such great results.
Launch a website, that’s day one!
Personalizing Your Website To Cut Through The Clutter
Within the first 48 hours after your site launches, you should tweak your content, add some personalization, and include your story on the site. Your “about” page should also be filled out so people can connect with you.
The purpose of having a face for your company is so that visitors know that there is a real person behind the company. This way, you can connect with them on a personal level and stand out from the competition.
Launch your website with personalized content to grab reader’s attention from the start.
To create a successful website, focus on writing engaging content, building credibility, and including testimonials.
Add Lead Tracking So You Know What’s Working And What’s Not
It’s important to put tracking in place as soon as possible. If you’re a Realtorfuel customer, you already have tracking in place, but if you want to get more advanced and use your own Google analytics account or Facebook pixel, you should do that in the first few weeks of having your website. If you’re a Realtorfuel customer, we can do that for you.
You will need to start tracking your traffic immediately in order to retarget your audience.
Hone Your Unique Selling Proposition
The next step is to ensure that your unique selling proposition is clear in the first few weeks of your online marketing campaign.
Why do people want to work with you and your company?
Find Leads With Craigslist Marketing – First 30 Days
After launching the website and putting content personalization and tracking in place, the next step is to market on Craigslist. This will help build credibility and testimonials.
It’s a good idea to start marketing your website on Craigslist a few weeks after it launches.
Craigslist is a great way to get leads and traffic quickly and for free, as long as you follow our advice on our blog and in our course.
Would you like to me to start by doing two ads in the morning and two ads in the evening, then scale it up over about a four to six week period to where I’m doing about four to five ads in the morning and four to five ads in the evening?
You can view our other strategy sketch on timing your content and marketing by clicking the link below, or by visiting our YouTube channel.
Launch And Build Up Your Pay-Per-Click – First 30-60 Days
Once you’ve posted some ads on Craigslist, optimized your website with great content, and built up credibility with a great “about” page, you can start doing some Google PPC if you have a budget. If you have $200 to $400 a month, you can start with some small-scale PPC marketing and gradually increase it from there.
Sprinkle Credibility Into Your Real Estate Marketing Plan
After two months, you should have made some progress and be able to tweak your website. Try to add credibility by adding your Better Business Bureau logo. It’s okay if it’s not perfect, as long as there is some progress.
If you need help figuring out how to make your website more credible, contact us or check out our sketches and coaching calls on how to build credibility.
Understanding Lead Generation In 2022
Many marketers and real estate professionals have a default way of generating leads that involves a clear step-by-step hierarchy.
They attract leads with catchy marketing campaigns and engage customers with relevant content. They continue to nurture the leads until they convert.
The standard marketing funnel is no longer effective for real estate marketing in 2022. Times have changed and new strategies are needed.
A flywheel is a weighted wheel that helps keep something in motion by storing energy as it rotates. Instead of trying to build up momentum with your marketing campaigns from scratch every time, it’s better to keep the momentum going by continuously feeding energy into it. This is what a marketing flywheel does. The term was coined by Dippidi, our PPC marketing partners and experts. Check out the image below:
The flywheel concept puts customers right at the heart of everything you do, rather than at the end of a sales funnel. This means that clients are brought into a process of consistent engagement and relationship-building, rather than a targeted sales trap. It’s a much better marketing framework for real estate agents because our industry is built on referrals and community engagement.
Most importantly, you need to provide customers with continual value to succeed in real estate.
The following tools will help you build a strong, efficient flywheel marketing model that starts from the heart of your business and drives growth towards your customers.
Real Estate Social Media
By 2022, social media will be an integral and inseparable part of every marketing strategy. Here’s a quick overview of each popular social media platform and how it applies to the real estate industry:
- Facebook. Facebook has 221 million Facebook users in the United States and over 75% of them are older than 25-years-old. This platform is commonly used to promote active listings, conduct virtual open houses, and host Q&A sessions. Facebook ads are one of the best paid marketing opportunities being utilized by real estate agents today. For detailed tips on how to create super effective, hyperlocal Facebook ads, check out this article: 4 Key Steps for Insanely Effective Hyperlocal Facebook Real Estate Ads.
- Instagram. When used strategically, Instagram is a the best way to get public eyes on photos of your listings, share video walkthroughs, client testimonials, and even host live Q&A sessions. On top of that, it’s a great way to showcase your own personality and connect with people interested in how you do business. Interested in learning more about how you can integrate Instagram into your marketing plan? Take a look at our Ultimate Guide To Instagram Marketing For Real Estate.
- TikTok. As a video-exclusive platform, TikTok is an excellent way to share value-packed, bite sized information in an easy, shareable format. It’s also the platform that will help you most easily and directly connect with Gen Z. In fact, real estate and home content is consistently one of the highest trending topics on the platform. We just published a full article on how real estate agents can take advantage of Tik Tok’s format and trends to gather the attention of hot leads and expand their sphere of influence. Check out our Tik Tok guide for details on how you can become a viral sensation in your hyperlocal real estate market.
- Twitter. Twitter thrives in short-form, bite-sized content. Although it’s commonly used as a news forum nowadays, there are plenty of valuable real estate marketing opportunities to be made on Twitter. The key on twitter is conversation. From sharing content to starting twitter threads, your focus should be on creating valuable discussion around topics that are interesting and relevant to your target audience. More so then any other platform, this is not the place to post and walk away.
- YouTube. YouTube has been, and will likely remain, the undefeated king of all video content. This monster search engine in the resource for billions of people to gather information and learn new skills from online teachers of all kinds. That’s where you, the super knowledgable, hyperlocal expert comes in. Compared to other posting platforms, Youtube is the best place for long form content of all kinds. Agents choose a variety of techniques on Youtube, from posting walking tours, expert tours, to home buyer and seller advice, or even advice for other real estate professionals, the options are limitless. Use video the right way and attract more leads to your business with these video techniques and ideas.